Right now we are looking for talented individuals to join our winning team where you will have a
chance to innovate, grow and enjoy the work you do!
Our company is looking for charismatic and driven individual to grow from entry level to an
experienced Team Lead, in a Customer Service and Sales role ideally leading into a Management
role. To provide exceptional customer service, set and exceed sales and retention targets, train and
coach an external team of representatives, and ensure optimum results in the areas of customer
retention and satisfaction.
• Develop and track sales performance and customer service outcomes
• Produce response scripts and workshops for fellow customer service representatives with a view to
achieving retention and customer satisfaction objectives
• Educate, coach, and own the relationship with a team of external representatives with a view to
maximizing customer satisfaction and sales retention objectives
• Foster representatives' knowledge development through daily and monthly sales and customer
• Manage and coach representatives' performance by observing, listening and providing on-site
• Help guide fellow representatives to resolve complex problems with customers
• Act as spokesperson for customer expectations within the program's Product Management team,
and within the greater context of the program
• Identify opportunities to improve work procedures in order to optimize customer retention and
satisfaction, and participate in the implementation and management of programs necessary for the
achievement of department objectives.
• Work closely with your team members to ensure quality assurance by tracking results and customer
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Comfortable working directly with customers and potential customers
• Some knowledge Microsoft Office preferred
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing team
• Ability to work effectively independently and in a team
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must pass a criminal record check
• Ability to work full time from Monday to Friday.
• Competitive compensation with commission and bonuses.
his is a full time position, with ample and expected opportunities for growth and advancement. If
you are seeking an opportunity to join a charismatic and industry leading team, enjoy competitive
compensation, recognition, bonuses, and continual promotions, send your resume to apply today.