Hey you! Yes, YOU!
- Are you sick of working so hard with zero advancement, zero appreciation and no motivation to go to work?
- Do you want to work a job where you can make a difference and also get paid?
- And lastly, are you ready for an opportunity that will change your life for the better?!
LOOK NO FURTHER! This place is for you!
We are the biggest name in the game when it comes to charity work and we help some of the biggest nonprofit organizations such as The Canadian Red Cross, World Vision and plenty more! We are the number one way that Canadians get involved in sponsorships and monthly donations!
Here's the catch though… it’s door to door! BUT as my dad always used to say "Don’t knock it ’til you try it!”
Want to know what you get?!
- Benefits after 6 months: Dental, Vision, Massage, Medical - up to 100% coverage
- Travel – You’ll be amazed once you see all the beautiful and unique places Canada has to offer!
- Rapid advancement opportunities – Most of our employees get their first promotion within 2 months in the business
- Team nights/events – I mean who doesn’t like wings, drinks, and awesome conversations!
- Family environment – Working with great people, in a great environment, every day!
- Weekly Pay – Make up to $800 a week!
- Work on behalf of the best nonprofits in the world!
- Monday to Friday work – WEEKENDS OFF!!
- We provide extensive hands on training – we want to see you succeed!!
Now what do we need from you?!
- A positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- A polite and friendly demeanor
- No experience necessary!
- You will be responsible for going into different communities and speaking with the public about our clients and getting them involved in a monthly contribution.
- You will be training in the office in the afternoon and you’ll be in the field for a few hours in the evening.
- You will be speaking to anywhere from 60 to 80 people a day.
- You will work with others and on your own.
- You will be setting daily and weekly goals.
If you are selected to come back for an interview and the interview is successful you will be called in to perform a day of observation with one of our top trainers in the business. If you like what you see and enjoy the work we do, there will be a final interview with the manager/owner.
As I said before, yeah, it’s door to door, but don’t miss out on what could be the best career choice you’ve ever made!
Benefits, Bonuses, Advancement, Travel