What We Offer:
- This role includes career progression with the potential to earn up to an extra $2400 per month based on your desire to attain targeted goals - GET PAID BASED ON "YOUR WORK PERFORMANCE"
- We offer an awesome Employee Referral program where you receive $150 for Unilingual and Bilingual candidates . Will receive 30 days from start date. Valid until August 31st
- Interactive paid training and supportive, fun work environment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, EAP and RRSP contributions
- Free parking and transit accessible location
- Discount program designed for everyone
- Greet and handle multiple types of calls from members, businesses, etc. in a friendly and professional manner
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Good writing and typing skills
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts
Start Getting The Word Out – Concentrix Oshawa Has A Career Here For YOU!
You might be asking yourself: Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public sector. We are Different by Design.
Our culture is made of nine statements that we use as a guiding principle for our everyday business!
- We are FANATICAL about our clients & staff
- We have HIGH INTEGRITY with exemplary character
- We are TENACIOUS in our pursuit of excellence
- We value KNOWLEDGE, OPENNESS and TRANSPARENCY
- We have CONTRARIAN views on how to run a business
- We are BOLD in our decisions
- We are DISRUPTIVE in the marketplace
- We INVEST in the future
- We all CONTRIBUTE and are one Concentrix
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Concentrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- 401K (US)
- Donation-Matching Program (US)
- Événements employés
- Programme de cooptation
- Flexible Spending Accounts (US)
- Long Term Disability (US)
- Congés payés
- Développement professionnel
- Subventions formation continue
- Congés payés