FrontStream is seeking a Customer Success Enterprise Team Lead!
FrontStream is a growing and international company that has been serving the nonprofit sector for more than a decade, and we love what we do. Our products include the most innovative event management, corporate social responsibility, and online fundraising solutions in the world. Our team is collaborative, enthusiastic, and delivers on our promises. If applying your skills at a company that supports hundreds of top charities (on three continents!) sounds appealing … we want to talk to you!
Position Responsibilities include:
Address High-Touch Client Escalations
- Act as an escalation point for Customer Success Managers, backing up the team on client calls related to bugs or general client frustrations, or working with clients that need an "expert" level of technical assistance and strategic problem solving.
- Prepare customer facing ‘incident communication’ on an as needed basis
- Serve as an escalation path for Managed Enterprise customers needing ‘expert’ technical assistance
- Get to know and interact with major customers as a point of escalation and assistance for the CSM team
Coordinate with the Product Team to Advocate for Customer Needs
- Will have their finger on the pulse of what the most critical new features for Enterprise customers are and will facilitate the discussion amongst Success Managers to agree priorities which will be brought to Prioritization meetings.
- Will work with closely with Product team in understanding releases and will coordinate trainings for CSM team and roll out activities to customers.
- Will work to ensure that the CSM team transitions to a proactive Success approach including regular customer business reviews.
- Help with identifying and resolving knowledge gaps on the team and working to resolve (integrations, secondary products, Salesforce workflows, etc.)
- Will support the management of major partners including Deloitte and Rapidata
- Will mentor the CSM team in the performance of their roles. This includes weekly 1 on 1 meetings with each CSM as well holding the team accountable to the delivery of their roles.
Interested candidates should send resume, references and salary history. No phone calls please.
FrontStream is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Cambridge, MA, Toronto, ON and Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in the United States or Canada.