DATA ANALYTICS / REGULATORY REPORTING ADVISOR
BILINGUAL - FRENCH/ENGLISH
Are you fluently Bilingual in English & French?
Do you have corporate data analytics and regulatory reporting experience?
Have you worked in the financial or professional services sector?
Our client, a leading Canadian bank, is undergoing an exciting strategic transformation and is looking for an experienced and fluently bilingual expert to join their team! This is a great opportunity to contribute to these organization-wide changes in an environment that offers challenge, open communication, growth, bonuses and much more.
Company Perks and Rewards
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Corporate discounts
- Collaborative, hardworking team
- Work flexibility
- Huge growth potential!
As key line of protection for risk management of the organization, you will be responsible managing data analytics and regulatory reporting.
- Producing compliance reporting
- Assisting business units to create dashboards
- Quality control of data entries
- Creating and updating metrics
- Assist with the coordination and presentation of necessary materials
- Participating in organization wide initiatives
What you bring to the job!
In this busy role, you will be overseeing a high volume of work, and should be accustomed to this level.
- University Degree in Finance or Mathematics
- 3+ years’ experience in data analytics, preferably within Financial Services
- Strong reporting ability
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, VBA and Access
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills are necessary to be successful in this role
- Proven ability to build and foster relationships
- Track record of delivering quality outcomes, in accordance with deadlines
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Antoinette King. Reference #9532
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the Options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!