Synechron is looking for a Data Engineer with good Financial Domain experience at Toronto, ON.
- Ability to process and rationalize structured data, message data and semi/unstructured data and ability to integrate multiple large data sources and databases into one system
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles and of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- 4-5 years of experience with Big Data eco system, experience with Hortonworks/Cloudera platforms
- Practical experience in using HDFS.
- Practical expertise in developing applications and using querying tools on top of Hive, Spark (PySpark
- Strong Scala and park skills within a big data environment. Additional experience using ELK stack will be highly regarded.
- Experience in Python, particularly the Anaconda environment and Python based ML model deployment
- Experience of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (Jenkins/Hudson/Ansible)
- Experience with using GIT/GITLAB as a version control system.
- Experience in working in Teams using the Agile Methods ( SCRUM ) and Confluence/JIRA
- Good communication skills (written and spoken), ability to engage with different stakeholders and to synthesize.
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.