We are looking to add reliable drivers to our fast-growing company. You will pick up packages in North York (1 pickup) and will be assigned to a specific route in the GTA; pick up is at 12:15 PM daily.
You will follow a predetermined route via GPS. There will be 5-7 hours of work per day.
We're looking for drivers who are fluent in English and have good customer service skills, as you'll be dealing with our customers when delivering packages.
You're paid a fixed rate per day based on the route we calculate at $20/hour, with extra time factored in for traffic and weather.
Please respond with your phone number and your typical availability Monday - Sunday.
Thank you and please see below FAQ if you’d like more information before responding.
- Our drivers are independent contractors who make $20/hour delivering packages with their own vehicles and are responsible for their own gas.
- A typical route looks like 55 packages in one densely clustered area - you can make 8-10 deliveries/hour
- We conduct criminal background checks on all of our drivers.
- We deliver small packages that can range from small to medium-sized boxes. As an example, a 4-door sedan can fit 55+ packages easily.
- There are routes throughout the entire GTA, but you will be assigned a specific area each route (i.e. East Brampton).
- Our drivers typically get 4-6 hours of work per route and are paid every Friday via direct deposit for the previous week.
- We operate 7 days/week from Monday to Sunday.
- Pick up location is in North York at 4478 Chesswood Drive.