Maple Terrazzo, Marble & Tile Incorporated is a second generation family-owned business established in 1967. Since that time we have become one of Canada’s leading importer and fabricator of the world’s finest marble, granite and quartz in the industry. We specialize in custom fabrication and installation of marble, granite and quartz utilizing state of the art manufacturing equipment including computer numerical control (CNC) machines, Breton computerized bridge saws, edge polishers along with the Comandulli and robotic technology.
Maple Terrazzo’s current head office operation is based in Bolton, Ontario, Canada, just 20 minutes north of Toronto, in our technologically advanced facility consisting of 118,000 square feet with 40,000 square feet of stone storage yard. We employ in excess of 200 people. Maple Terrazzo is an active member of Terrazzo, Tile and Marble Association of Canada (TTMAC) which standardizes terrazzo tile and marble installation techniques across the country.
We have a full-time position of a Design Consultant that requires immediate hiring and we ask all qualified applicants to send their resume by email. Details of the position are listed below:
Maple Terrazzo Marble & Tile
16 Nixon Road, Bolton, Ontario L7E 1K3
$42,000-$44,000 per annum– Paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0 Hours a week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Establish product requirements by consulting with clients and understanding their design needs
- Utilize 2d/3d modeling software to suggest designs and patterns
- Assist clients in making important design decisions such as colours, textures, form, and function
- Estimate cost of labour and material and prepare BOMs and quotations
- Prepare design sketches and provide design support to the fabrication and installation team as requested
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum one year of experience in interior decoration or in design consulting is required
- A University degree or a College diploma in interior decoration or design is required
- Must have proficiency in AutoCAD- 2D/3D modelling, SketchUp and 20/20 software
- Ability to sketch to convey ideas quickly
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to engage with clientele.
How to Apply
By emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org