Greetings for the day,
We have an urgent job opening for a Devops Lead Consultant in Toronto, ON. Please find the complete job description below and consultant information details below to the job description.
Duration: Contract /Permanent
Job title: DevOps Lead
We are looking to hire candidates with DevOps background. Capabilities include Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code, Test Engineering, Application Life Cycle Management,
Release Engineering, and Code & Component Quality.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, is a self-starter, embraces continuous improvement, is execution-oriented, and is a change agent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Exhibits confidence and knowledge in solving complex problems
Ability to interface competently with other technical team members and other stakeholders
The candidate is expected to work as a Developer with strong DevOps skills:
- Around 8 years total experience, 2-3 year relevant experience.
· Primary responsibility would be to Setup & make available environments with working set of Intellect products from different MUs; After receiving product releases / fixes from MU to ensure they get deployed in a cloud based environment; Manage pipeline of build, deploy, test & release cycle; Operationalise automation in CI/CD process, cross over between MU to SDU as required in order to monitor the automation activities for efficiency. Monitor the test environment during Integration Testing, participate in triage calls; Support packaging & Release of a certified Digital SDU solution for final deployment & Release in Cloud based environment of SDU / Customer.
· Should be able to contribute as an effective DevOps member working across SDU and MU with other developers, testers and managers. Should be a quick trouble shooter.
· Should be well versed with Cloud model, Micro Services / API based architecture, middleware technologies – messaging / JMS / MQ, FileServers, WebServices, Data Replication techniques – Streaming,
· Strong in Deployment using Dockers / Containers, good knowledge of PaaS - OpenShift/CloudFoundry, Kubernetes, and other cloud based / open source technologies
Thanks & Regards,