Duration: asap to December 2020
Security Clearance: Enhanced
o Edit and review Content to be published to ensure that it is in client’s voice, grammatically correct, correctly tagged, and follows SEO best practices
o Understand and make recommendations as to how Content to be published fits into the overall publishing calendar and is connected to other publishing and marketing activities
o Work with go-to-market, product marketing and account managers to enhance / simplify overall positioning of core products to potential exporters.
o Leverage analytics and data to optimize content for web and mobile aligned with the respective customer journey.
o Collaborate with digital platform product owner, design, content marketers and others to develop the information / navigation architecture.
o Write and edit “way finding” copy to optimize CX across the website.
o Align with campaigns (paid, search, social), email, knowledge as a business, social
o Identify and implement SEO best practices across all content assets.
o Own website taxonomy and ensure content is tagged correctly
o Leverage and coordinate translation services
· Ensures that website provides comprehensive information, knowledge and product, service detail that is aligned with the exporter journey and is easily available to existing and potential customers
· Develops and evolves content and information architecture to optimize SEO and traffic volume
· Ensures that online content is labeled in the way that best serves users' needs and integrates points to various social networking and micro-blogging sites
· Establishes and maintains an information architecture that is well organized, user experience driven, and presents a consistent corporate look and feel according to brand standards
· Analyzes the use of website content and design; takes steps as necessary and affordable to improve information content architecture and design
Top Skills Required:
· Minimum 5 years relevant experience in digital agency or in a B2B digital content creation role
· Proven record of Inbound Marketing program / Experience in content creation and storytelling on digital platforms, including SEO, taxonomy and analytics
· Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
Other Skills Required:
· Digital literacy and experience
· Portfolio of B2B content creation
· University or college degree in marketing, journalism, communication or other relevant field
· Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Publishing experience
· Ability to use analytics to assess Content and taxonomy effectiveness
· Experience working in Agile
· B2B experience with particular emphasis on digital journey and conversion