Digital Content Producer
Client: Enterprise Insurance
Contract: 6 months
Experienced Digital Product Owner needed to help deliver exceptional digital experiences at a large Financial Services company. Ideal candidate will be a strong practitioner with the skills to help the digital delivery of a new & innovative program in the Insurance market. This individual should have an extensive track record of introducing best practices, overcoming challenges and ensuring that outcomes exceed the needs of the customer.
• Provide support for the internal marketing teams to deliver excellent digital experiences that help deliver sales for the program.
• Help resolve impediments that prevent Agile teams from completing sprint commitments.
• Analyze customer feedback to determine how to deliver enhanced program experiences that will improve the Net Promoter Score.
• Work with a large vendor to understand extensible architecture capabilities so that we may leverage those to improve the experience of our customers.
• Represent the program on technology changes and in meetings where technical delivery drives outcomes across two distinct platforms.
• Work with creative team members to build & deploy new videos and other material to increase program engagement and beautify the digital experience.
• Work with a content partner to deliver new material that enables customer self-service and reduces (eliminates) the need for members to contact us to resolve minor issues.
• Experience executing projects in large, complex environments
• Knowledge of Agile principles and practices
• World-class facilitation and communication skills
• Direct experience working closely with UI and UX team members to deliver quality user experiences
• Strong Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Nice to have:
• 5+ years in Project Management or Digital Strategy roles (using Agile and Traditional methods)
• 2+ years delivering digital projects utilizing a variety of methods including agile
• Financial Services background
• Some background as a designer, tester, developer, business analyst or content producer.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.