Our Marketing Teams at Best Buy Canada are home to some of the most creative and strategic thinkers in the industry who are committed to one goal: building lasting relationships with our customers.
Are you passionate about analytics and love telling stories with data? Are ingenuity, curiosity, and precision part of your professional DNA, and you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? If yes, we are looking for someone like you to join the marketing analytics team.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you are an integral member of the marketing analytics team that empowers marketers to make faster and more informed decisions. You will work with analysts and specialists to provide actionable insights to executive leaders and business stakeholders in Retail, Digital and Media Network Marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will…
- Contribute to strategic data automation projects that enable scalability and improve efficiency
- Develop, implement, and maintain high-quality data tools to empower marketers to optimize campaign performance
- Ensure data quality: examine complex digital marketing data sets and identify the root cause of discrepancies
- Enable analytics and insights to help teams develop new advertising products on www.bestbuy.ca
- Leverage predictive analytics and other modelling techniques
- Work closely with business partners to promote a data-driven culture
- Develop your analytics toolkit and learn
What you will need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience in developing dashboards and tools using Business Intelligence tools (i.e. Power BI, Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with SQL
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages like R or Python
- Familiarity with predictive analytics and practical experience of building predictive analytics models
- Proficiency with web analytics tools such as Adobe and/or Google Analytics
- Strong Communication/Collaboration skills
- Digital marketing analytics experience involving multi-channel campaign analytics
- Digital publisher or digital agency experience
- Familiar with cloud tools and solutions (Azure, Big Query) used for data automation and predictive analytics
- 1+ year(s) experience working in an Agile environment; familiarity with JIRA, Confluence
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology.