Client ID: 292770Director, Enterprise Information Management
On behalf of our client, Procom is looking for a Director, Enterprise Information Management for a full time permanent opportunity in Saskatoon (with an excellent relocation package).
Director, Enterprise Information Management - Job Responsibilities
- Own & evolve the enterprise information (data & integration) architecture strategy and vision for the company & its subsidiaries.
- Lead a team of managers, contractors, and vendors in various data, information, analytics, and integration solutions across the enterprise.
- Develop, maintain & support enterprise information management including the roadmap, principles, standards, & governance of enterprise information management.
- Provide strategy, direction & subject matter expertise for information management teams across the company & its subsidiaries to deliver business intelligence & data warehousing (BI/DW) related projects & support daily operations.
- Responsible & accountable for Capital and Operational budget to support current and future business needs.
- Identify and anticipate potential risk, breaking down problems into their individual components and leading quick and effective resolutions.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to direct and indirect reports to ensure achievement of goals and continuous improvement of enterprise information management.
Director, Enterprise Information Management - Mandatory Skills
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or any related fields.
- 10+ years of experience in working with and leading in areas of enterprise information management (EIM), business intelligence (BI), data integration and interoperability, and data management.
- Previous senior leadership experience, managing a team of minimum 3 direct reports, and 10-20 indirect reports in data management
- Previous experience in vendor management
- Working knowledge or previous hands on experience with Informatica ETL or Data Modeling, Cognos, Informatica or other BI reporting tools.
- Experience with various mainframe and RDBMS based source systems.
- Ability to work with cross-functional IT and business teams on information management projects
- Excellent communication skills, collaborating with senior leadership teams
Director, Enterprise Information Management - Nice to Have
- Designation or certification in data management practices
- Previous experience in supply chain, retail, or oil & gas industries are a strong asset
Director, Enterprise Information Management – Location
Saskatoon (Excellent relocation package)
Director, Enterprise Information Management - Length