POSITION TITLE: Director of Professional Services-Health Services
COMPANY: Neurotech 40
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent/Full-time (40 hours/week)
LANGUAGE OF WORK: English
BENEFITS: Dental benefits; Vision Care Benefits, Medical Benefits, discretionary bonuses; 20 vacation days
JOB LOCATION: 517 Herald Street, Victoria, BC, V8W 1S8
EDUCATION: Master of Science Degree
The Neurotech 40 Essentials Upgrade 1 program is a fully immersive, intense 5-day neurofeedback program run at our facility in Victoria, British Columbia. During this program, the participants utilize our state-of-the-art neurofeedback equipment and programs, combined with expert guidance and coaching, to harness their brain’s full potential and teach their brain to work in coherence with itself. The result is optimum brain function. To help maximize the results the participants can get, they will receive brain-strengthening biohacks that range from the quality of the light throughout the training, to brain-specific supplements, to brain healthy nutrition so the participant can focus on the task.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The Director of Professional Services-Medical Services at Neurotech 40 will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct, plan and organize neurofeedback sessions, monitor clients’ progress using relevant software analysis tools, maintain clients’ progress, prepare the equipment, electrodes and instruments for the session and complete required documentation.
- Conduct group-level statistical analyses on electroencephalography (EEG) and cranial electro/PEMF stimulation data.
- Direct East Asian protocols and implementation of recovery techniques such as supplements and nutrition, adjust and update protocols as needed.
- Monitor compliance of office and neuro technology with professional standards, including maintenance, organization, and cleanliness of the EEG caps, electronic equipment, and the neurofeedback suite.
- Collaborate with partnering institutes to facilitate the development of new training programs.
- Consult and provide ongoing training for relevant clinical staff, supporting an integrated training model.
- Supervise and assist members of the department and other clinical staff in identifying appropriate client candidates for Integrative Neurofeedback Zen training.
- Provide training to new Neurofeedback technicians and staff.
- Develop and review treatment plans and follows up with clients.
- Participate in continuing education and training, including relevant annual conferences, to facilitate best scientific practices at Zen.
- Attend and participate in departmental and webinar meetings.
- Provide training to new neurofeedback technicians and staff
- Attend in webinar meetings
- Consult and provide ongoing training for relevant clinical staff, supporting an integrated training model
- Collaborate with partnering institutes to facilitate the development of new training
- 5 years or more clinical neurofeedback experience
- Master of Science Degree
- Neurofeedback Peak performance and Executive experience and training required
- Ability to lead collaborative teams for larger projects or groups both internal and external to the Zen group and across functional areas. Results have implications for the management and operations of multiple areas of the organization.
- Ability to address problems that are highly varied, complex and often non-recurring, requiring staff input, innovative, creative, and diagnostic techniques to resolve issues.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to staff, clients and external customers.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and cover letter to Conal Oldfield at email@example.com