MCM 2001 Inc. Located at
25 Bertal Road Unit 9, Toronto ON, M6M 4M7.
Is looking for a full-time distribution and transport logistics technician.
This is a full-time, non-seasonal, and permanent position.
The candidate must:
- Have at least secondary (high) school graduation certificate,
- Have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of prior experience in the field,
- Be well organized, detail oriented, reliable and punctual.
- $25.00 per hour
- 44 hours per week
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day
- Benefits: Medical benefits, vision care benefits
Ability to Supervise
Steel-toed safety boots
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Handling heavy loads, Attention to detail
Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Accurate, Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Reliability
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
- Establish work schedules and procedures,
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments,
- Prepare and submit reports,
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery,
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work,
- Resolve work related problems,
- Train workers in duties and policies,
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies,
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work,
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization.
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Apply on-line by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , by fax at 416-760-0228 or by post to the business address.