Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club owns and operates 23 fitness facilities in Greater/Metro Vancouver, Kelowna and Victoria, and is growing. We are currently seeking a professional and talented District Sales Manager to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis. This individual must possess strong leadership skills and have previous experience in consultative sales and environment management at a district level. This individual also has previous experience and skills in hiring and training sales employees to achieve company objectives and targets. This position operates out of Corporate Head Office in Richmond, BC and requires daily travel within a sales district in the Greater/Metro Vancouver area.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish strategic goals by preparing company, sales, service and operations information; identify and evaluate trends and opportunities, determine a course of action, objectives and evaluate outcomes.
- Oversee top lines sales budgets on a monthly quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage guest traffic, the full-cycle sales process and evaluate sales (products and services) activities.
- Maintain quality sales and service be enforcing company standards and customer service expectations. Resolve customer service concerns as required. Identify trends and recommend improvements.
- Assist in product and services development; direct and evaluate sales strategies.
- Drive sales targets by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and recognizing employees to achieve expected results.
- Recruit, select, onboard, train and develop sales employees.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, productivity standards and systems are adhered to. Provide coaching, feedback and performance management when these standards are not met.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Identify opportunities for personal growth; maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, review publications and networking.
Education & Qualifications
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or a related field; a specialization in sales or marketing is preferred.
- Several years of experience as a sales professional or in a related occupation.
- Previous experience coaching and managing employees at a district level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to generate and maintain enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Strong leadership skills, previous experience coaching and motivating a team of sales employees.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines.
- Intermediate computer use and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word).
- Competitive compensation, salary plus bonus. Annual salary starting from $85,000 to $105,000 depending on experience plus bonus based on achieving sales revenue targets, set by the executive management team (up to $35,000 annually).
- Extended health (medical, dental, long-term disability and life insurance) benefits following 6 months of full-time employment.
- Use of clubs, discounted personal training, and participation in group fitness classes
- Reimbursement provided on eligible relocation expenses, up to $10,000. Applicable to those outside of the Greater/Metro Vancouver Area.
Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club (SNFW Fitness B.C. Ltd.)
#149 – 10551 Shellbridge Way, Richmond BC, V6X 2W9