One of our premier clients is looking for a Dynamics 365 Architect/ Senior Developer in Ottawa, ON, Canada for 6-12 months' engagement. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (a) your date of availability (b) current location (c) desired hourly rate, W2 or 1099?
- To help design solution architecture and processes to accommodate identified initiatives and projects for the Dynamics 365 platform.
- To deliver Dynamics 365 solutions in partnership with the existing Dynamics 365 development teams following the Scrum methodology.
- To support operational staff through knowledge transfer for ongoing evolution and maintenance of Dynamics 365 solutions.
- To investigate and analyze existing applications to see if they can be migrated to the Dynamics 365 platform.
- To mentor and train staff on various Dynamics 365 disciplines.
- Create an analysis report of potential legacy applications to be migrated to Dynamics 365.
- Migrate applications identified in the above report to Dynamics 365.
- Contribute to deliverables on multiple Dynamics 365 DST incentives and projects currently in flight.
- Hold knowledge and mentoring session with City staff.
- Produce the deliverables listed above in a two-week sprint-cycle cadence.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Eight years of experience in Dynamic CRM Configuration
- Eight years of experience in Dynamics CRM Customization
- Three years of experience in Dynamics 365 Configuration
- Three years of experience in Dynamics 365 Customization
- Five years of experience writing CRM Plug-Ins
- Five years of experience configuring CRM workflows
- Two years of experience with common data Modules
- Five years of experience SQL Server Integration Services
- Two years of experience with Flow
- Two years of experience with PowerApps
- Five years of experience with XML
- Five years of experience with HTML 5
- Five years of experience with fetch XML
- Eight years of experience with .NET framework coding in C#
- Fifteen or more years of general software development experience
- Five years of experience with Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with automating testing and automated testing tools
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills.