E-Commerce Marketing Analyst
As the E-Commerce Marketing Analyst, you will aim to increase the analytics profile within the Canon e-store team. We are looking for a proactive and driven team member to perform deep-dive data evaluations to help improve our decision-making and the performance of our digital marketing initiatives.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create reports and provide required data and observations to key stakeholders from multiple sources
- Establish analytic benchmarks and evaluate campaign performance by collaborating with Web and Revenue Operations
- Schedule and lead ongoing performance session with wider e-store team and provide recommendations
- Build dashboard and reports in order to interpret data sources and provide recommendations to management
- Act as the primary point of contact for affiliate networks and ensure engagement performance is maximized
- Collaborate with marketing project teams to drive new business, services, and marketing initiatives
- Process invoices on a monthly basis and maintain expense tracker
What We're Looking For:
- Post-secondary education in the Marketing field
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Strong analytical skills to manipulate and interpret data and provide recommendations
- Excellent computer and technical skills; with a focus on Microsoft Office, and Google Analytics
- Superb time management skills
- Good project and process management skills
- French is an asset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Executive-Hosted BBQ
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products
- Community involvement
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.
- Plan retraite
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Congés payés
- Congés maladie
- Programme de cooptation
- Congés payés
- Prescription Drug Coverage (US)
- Développement professionnel
- Réductions sur les produits/services
- Subventions formation continue
- Congés maternité / paternité
- Événements employés
- Salle de sport
- Long Term Disability (US)