Title: eBanking Application Consultant
Location: Toronto, ON
On a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do.
At Digital Technology group. You’ll be at the heart of digital transformation, successfully delivering complex, enterprise-scale projects involving multiple back-end systems. As an Application Consultant, you will build, implement and maintain easy, flexible, and personalized solutions that enhance the client experience across both Online and Mobile channels. You’ll lead the planning and strategy for the technical design, development and integration of these applications.
- Design and Development: Perform and coordinate complex application programming activities. Understand the Business requirements and translate them into design specifications to be used by various technology teams. Design and document the application's technical functionality, infrastructure, database, interfaces and integrations. Lead the design of cost-effective and innovative solutions to meet Business objectives, and also align with the technology roadmap.
- Strategic Planning: Contribute to technology roadmaps that align with the bank’s vision, strategy, and business objectives. Lead multiple complex projects involving backend systems, new technology, and the enhancement of existing applications.
- Leadership Skills: Act as the solution lead and interface with the project teams by arranging and moderating design review sessions to walk stakeholders through, and ensure that the overall design aligns with Business and project requirements as well as architectural directions. Support and mentor junior designers and developers through knowledge sharing, collaboration and effective problem solving
- Influencing an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You can demonstrate experience in: Java/J2EE, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, JSON and RESTFul), Micro Service Architecture and common Design Patterns. It is an asset if you are familiar with Agile methodologies and Cloud-native concepts.
- You embrace and champion change. You are passionate about being on top of technology trends. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.