We have an excellent opportunity in our Edmonton office for a motivated individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced sales environment. Join us and become an important member of our sales and marketing team! You will have the opportunity to be part of a leading sales team and be recognized for your demand-creation ability.
This key position provides a superior standard of service to prospects and clients to market the services. The successful candidate must possess the following qualities to manage the high demands of this fast-growing industry:
- Strong team player and proven self-starter
- Superior organization and follow up skills
- Excellent sales skills and a high level of independent motivation
- Must be able to travel and work with customers throughout the identified region
- Diploma or high school graduate preferred or commensurate experience
- Ability to make quality presentations to small or large groups
- A proven track record of being customer-focused and able to build strong relationships
- Experience in the home services industry is desired
- Experience selling features and benefits is preferred
- Learn sales and marketing fundamentals
- Learn to conduct interviews and take part in the hiring process
- Learn how to build, train, support and lead your own team
- Develop management and office administration skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly, cooperative and optimistic attitude at all times.
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer service needs in a highly interactive environment.
- Participate in cross-training of responsibilities as appropriate.
- Maintain all paperwork and documentation as required.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and written, with clients and company personnel.
- Customer service oriented with a passion for interaction.
- Effectively work individually or in a team environment
- A desire for leadership, personal and professional growth.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Recognition of top performers
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Enhancement of sales and leadership skills
- Open opportunities for advancement into leadership and management roles!
- 18 years+ age
- Pass a criminal record check
- Able to work full-time Monday to Friday
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume by replying to this post.