OnX OnDemand Consulting
Title: ERP Business Solutions Specialist
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
OnX Canada is currently looking to engage a permanent resource for an ERP Business Solutions Specialist opportunity. In this role you will:
- Provide highly responsive customer-focused application support for multiple business areas and product offerings
- React with appropriate urgency to troubleshoot and resolve technical and/or functional issues of varying criticality
- Manage multiple assignments and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand business needs and processes and translate them into efficient and cost-effective solutions that provide business value and meet strategic goals while avoiding negative impacts to any peer application or functionality
- Develop and execute test cases and plans, both manual and automated, including the coordination of user acceptance testing with business stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ experience with design, development, maintenance and support of large-scale Enterprise applications with 2+ years supporting an enterprise scale ERP system – preference given to Oracle EBS 12.x experience.
- 2+ years providing technical or functional support of system integrations/interfaces - preferably for an enterprise grade COTS business product
- Experience with procedural programming languages such as Oracle PL/SQL or Microsoft T-SQL in supporting medium to complex integrations/interfaces
- Progressive experiences in a complex business process environment, providing or supporting integrated solutions for one or more of finance, supply chain, projects or human resources
- Experience in process analysis, gathering, interpreting, and documenting business requirements, and mapping of this analysis toward business solutions
- Experience with one or more of the following applications is considered an asset; Oracle eBusiness Suite, Hyperion Planning, Primavera Unifier, Primavera P6 and long-term financial planning applications
- Business Intelligence acumen as an analyst or solution developer is an asset.