Entry Level Event Marketing Assistant
Our client, a direct marketing force changing the way consumers view brands across the Calgary area, is looking for an innovative & team oriented individual to join their event marketing & promotions team as an Entry Level Event Marketing Assistant!
If you are an outgoing & organized people pleaser who is ready to take on the task of coordinating, planning and hosting special events/promotional marketing events designed to increase brand revenue and brand recognition amongst consumers throughout the Calgary area, then this is the role for you!
Entry Level Event Marketing Assistant Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting with marketing research, product launches, brand promotions and test markets
- Attending product knowledge and marketing communication strategy meetings with the marketing team on a weekly basis
- Creating and hosting promotional & field marketing promotional events for our clients while focusing on creating brand awareness and increasing brand revenue
- Promoting our clients brand names, products and/or services by developing and supporting sales promotion, direct advertising and direct marketing programs (direct consumer communication is involved)
- Working closely with the event marketing and sales promotion team to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc.) to ensure successful revenue and consumer awareness goals are reached
- Providing coordination and project management to ensure event and marketing promotion success
Hands-on, paid training will be provided!
Entry Level Event Marketing Assistant Skills & Knowledge:
- 0-3 years of experience in retail, sales, hospitality or a customer focused support role is preferred
- Exception communication skills - both verbal & written
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience managing projects and working with deadlines is recommended
- Familiarity with integrated marketing communications and sales promotion tactics