Field Acquisition Sales Representative that will have primary responsibility for driving sales through recruiting and acquiring net new business. Field Acquisition sales activities will focus primarily on target customers (fortune 1000) with a low share of wallet with Monster; deeply lapsed accounts; and win back businesses.
- Develop and expand new business – targeting fortune 1000 companies.
- Create and manage pipeline and territory coverage plan.
- Assess and identify customer needs, effectively handle objections, close sales.
- Demonstrate business acumen, strong knowledge of all of Monster products with the result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business advisor.
- Identify account trends and training needs.
- Cultivate relationships, laterally and above the primary contact.
- Responsible for achieving a quarterly sales goal and an annual sales quota.
- Research customer’s business through marketing literature, annual reports, press releases, organization charts, financial reports, and their web site to learn as much about the company’s priorities and business drivers as possible.
- Link Monster’s solutions to stated business needs, solidifying Monster’s value proposition versus the competition. Identify possible threats to sales opportunities, and then considers how to overcome them.
- 5+ years of field sales experience (with emphasis on new acquisition) in growing and retaining business through a strategic and consultative approach that includes value based selling, proactive quality customer service and the constant pursuit of up-sell opportunities.
- Sells at all levels in an organization, and is adept at working cross functionally through Monster to deliver on selling complex and Global Solutions
- Strong organizational, communication, logical reasoning, and time management skills
- Solid understanding of the industry, competitor, and the channel.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow Monster’s share of the business
Monster is a global leader in connecting people and jobs. Every day, Monster makes meaningful human connections that advance lives and strengthen businesses by helping individuals find better jobs and employers find the best talent. For more than 20 years, Monster has worked to transform the recruiting industry. Today, the company leverages advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including the flagship website Monster.com®, Monster’s innovative app, and a vast array of products and services. Monster is a digital venture owned by Randstad North America, a subsidiary of Randstad Holding, a $26 billion (US) global provider of HR services.