Are you an experienced Sales Rep. with a history of success selling commercial fire alarm and suppression systems?
Alternatively, are you an industry professional or technician looking to move in house and contribute to the growth of a well-established organization?
We are looking for a Technical Sales Rep. to sell commercial fire alarm and suppression systems to new customers and grow existing accounts, as well estimating and selling contracts.
- Create technical presentations for fire protection systems and deliver them to customers
- Prepare quotations and present them to new and existing clients
- Determine cost breakdown for all phases of projects
- Prepare work estimates for projects
- Evaluate additional costs for contracts when applicable
- Participate in construction site meetings
- Attend promotional and special events (NFPA, NFSA, AFSA, ASPE, CASA, etc.)
- Post-Secondary education in fire protection, building mechanics, civil engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant or industry experience
- Strong understanding of standards and codes governing the conception and installation of automatic fire systems
- Wide range of knowledge of products used in fire protection systems
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills