Do you want to work with a leading supplier of fire solutions and service some of Canada’s largest businesses?
Are you a registered CFAA Technician with a passion for servicing complex fire systems?
We are currently seeking experienced Fire Service Technicians to carry out inspections, program, repair and maintain fire alarm systems installed at commercial client sites.
- Travel to customer sites within an assigned geographical area to perform routine quality service and maintenance (changing batteries, running wires, etc.) calls.
- Prepare, assemble and program new fire alarm systems.
- Test and commission systems and perform any adjustments needed to ensure the service performed is successful.
- Communicate with customers to determine the nature of the technical issue with the fire system and make recommendations for system improvements.
- Complete various reports and documentation related to the work performed.
- Inspections for the following:
- Fire Alarm Systems as per Can/ULC S536, S524 and S537
- Assist with pricing of inspection and service work
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role supporting commercial fire systems
- CFAA certified
- Strong understanding of electronics for fire alarm systems.
- Strong troubleshooting experience related to fire alarm systems (hardware, cabling, etc.)
- Strong communication and customer service skills with positive and professional interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to produce a driver’s abstract
- Experience programming fire alarm panels
- Bilingual in French and English