InVision is a professional recruiting organization with success in sectors such as Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S.
We have a proven track record of successfully building client and candidate relationships, and using these partnerships to provide industry leading staffing services.
Our client, a leading manufacturing firm is currently looking for a Forklift Operator to join their team.
- Operate forklift to receive equipment (Counterbalance and Reach)
- Operate forklift to move material and finished products throughout the facility.
- Operate pressure washer to clean equipment.
- Move finished products to the holding areas
- Keep work area and yard clean and organized.
- Use proper personal protective equipment at all times.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Certified on lift trucks.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Counterbalance AND Reach Truck forklift license
- At least 2-5 years of experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Knowledgeable of and able to adhere to all safety practices
- Previous experience operating a forklift
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great opportunity for growth
- Competitive wage
All Qualified candidates will be contacted.
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment