Franchise Support Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Downtown Toronto
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with a Canadian owned and internationally operated restaurant chain. Representing internationally recognized brands. We are looking to hire a Data Validation and Testing Clerk to join their team. This will be a 6 month contract, which has a strong possibility of an extension until the end of the year. This candidate will be working out of their Downtown Toronto office (King/York).
Your new role
- Working with supply chain vendors
- Working with US franchisees
- Ensure collection of receivables due to Restaurant Brands International are received timely while monitoring and reducing any bad debt impact
- Works with Development and Finance teams on open receivable issues, restaurant closures and other topics impacting an allocated group of franchisees
- Maintains franchisee relationships and manages ad-hoc requests
- Supports the Operations Teams, Finance and other support staff for various reports, analysis and documentation where required
- Perform account reconciliations assessing billing accuracy
- Maintain internal systems to ensure accurate restaurant status
- Work to clear cash on account, where payments are sent via Wire and Cheque
- Communicate directly with restaurant owners on collection or billings issues
- Update daily trackers and maintain internal systems
- Coordinate between franchisees, Field representatives and Finance departments
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be very analytical
- Persistent/hardworking, goes above and beyond
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Personality/culture fit is very important
What you'll get in return
This position is offering $20.00 - $24.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.