We need passionate, bold thinkers like YOU!
Concentrix, an award-winning global business services company that supports all the best brands that power the world, is looking for bilingual customer service pros to join our Customer Care Centre team!
As a bilingual Customer Care Specialist, you will be crucial in providing frontline assistance for our clients by delivering inbound call support to customers. We won’t lie – it’s an important role with a lot of moving parts. As such, we need someone who is passionate about providing next-level customer experiences and motivated enough to always strive to be better.
That’s where you come in!
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering inbound calls and providing customer support
- Greeting customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner
- Listening attentively to customer needs and concerns
- Demonstrating empathy while building rapport with customers
- Providing polite, thorough assistance, even in stressful situations
- Shaping a five-star, relatable customer service experience for each person you interact with
- Building your knowledge of client products and services
- Participating in activities and up-training designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Working across multiple screens and systems concurrently
- And more
Our dream candidate’s qualifications include:
- A minimum of three years of customer service experience
- Must be fully bilingual (English and French)
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Strong computer proficiency
- Experience using Windows-based applications
- The ability to stay organized and multitask
- The ability to display genuine empathy with customers
- A true passion for providing service that’s in the best interests of the customer
- Above average verbal and proven written communication skills in both English and French
- The ability to stay calm and focused, even when dealing with difficult customers or unexpected situations
- A goal-oriented mindset as well as the ability to motivate yourself to learn, succeed and move higher
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rate and incentives
- Potential to earn up to an additional $2.50-$3.00/hour in performance incentives
- Interactive paid training
- Fantastic medical and dental benefits
- Generous staff referral program
- Endless career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive learning and development programs
- Global awards and recognition
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- And more!
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your customer service career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 230,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills or working conditions.
- 401K (US)
- Donation-Matching Program (US)
- Événements employés
- Programme de cooptation
- Flexible Spending Accounts (US)
- Long Term Disability (US)
- Congés payés
- Développement professionnel
- Subventions formation continue
- Congés payés