Perks You'll love
- Get to work with an amazingly talented group of people building technology that impacts millions of people in one of the hottest industries of our age
- Work in the heart of midtown at Yonge & Eglinton, just steps away from the subway and surrounded by diverse restaurants, cafes, pubs, and beautiful parks
- The opportunity to use the latest tech stacks with zero red tape, in a supportive, trusting, and ambitious environment
What you'll be doing
- Modernize, build, and support web sites working collaboratively in an Agile environment, developing new features and fixing bugs for existing live web sites, and re-architecting them using modern tools and frameworks
- Create custom tooling. In addition to working on web sites, you will also be building and supporting internal tools, including a homegrown CMS and video player, and a programmatic digital ad code generator
- Set up modern deployment workflows: Develop deployment automation workflows for existing and new code bases, which will include setting up or migrating Git repositories into Bitbucket, and setting up CI and CD.
- You will own the code you write through each step of the process, from development all the way to production deployment.
What You'll bring
- 2+ years as a full time Software Developer
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You are a collaborative Problem solver who also likes the challenges of working in a startup environment
- You have a growth mindset; you are continually honing your craft, and keeping up with the best tools for the job
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms is required
- Proficiency with MongoDB or another NoSQL database is required