Our virtual doors are open!
Given the recent developments concerning COVID-19, we are committed more than ever to the well-being of our staff and candidates. As such, we are now conducting interviews using various web applications.
Position: Senior Game Programmer
We are looking for best talent in the gaming to work for a giant in the game development & publishing industry. As a Senior Game Programmer, you will be a key member to their newly established Montreal office and be part of the foundation off which they will build their gaming empire.
Does this sound like you?
- At least 6 years’ experience with game engine development
- Minimum of 1 published AAA title
- Strong experience with C++
- Experience with multiplatform development
- Experience with multithreading
- Strong knowledge of CPU and GPU bottlenecks
- Strong experience with optimizations
- Console development (XBOX One-PS4) experience
- Experience with UE4 and Unity3D is a huge asset
What you’d be doing:
- Work on multiple platforms and on low-level topics, such as: memory management, file system, platform-specific features
- Analyze and understand the requirements of the game teams, in order to assess their technical feasibility, define and then implement the required features
- Improving the existing pipeline that match the project’s needs
- Analyze code performance and optimize whenever needed
- Help to determine CPU and memory budgets
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a new project and grow with the studio
- Competitive base salary
- Generous annual bonus (up to 10%)
- Project bonus – unlimited based on game success
- Stock options
- RRSP plan with company matching
- 4 weeks’ vacation
To apply, please send your resume into Word format to Paul Dugué at: email@example.com