Manpower is currently hiring General Labourers to fulfill a full-time, temporary contract position in High River, Alberta.
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Summary of Key Responsibilities (Job functions include but are not limited to):
• Helping with yard shipments and purchases
• Picking all the orders
• Helping with receiving stock, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have gloves and steel toe boots
• Adaptable to work indoors and outdoors
• Capable to lift up to 50lbs – must be physically fit
• Physical dexterity to handle prolonged sitting, standing, kneeling, or walking and working long hours
• Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to follow directions
• Safety conscious
Please apply online and/or create and manage your profile at www.manpowerab.com. Alternatively, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-269-6936 and ask for Robyn. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
You can follow us on Facebook (manpowerAB), Instagram (ManpowerAB), twitter (@ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB) for more information on our current Companies and Job Postings.