You have a passion for fashion, you are dedicated and like to evolve in a fast pace environment? Zara is an international brand established in more than 88 countries and has over 2000 stores worldwide. At Zara we believe that our greatest assets are the people working in our stores. We are currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated and sales driven people with a passion for visual merchandising. Applicants must enjoy working in a team environment. You'll have the support of a working team and the open, flexible communication policy of the INDITEX group. Your sense of independence and ability to make decisions as well as your knowledge on management, product and retail in the world of fashion will help you.
Scope on the position
The person with the maximum responsibility in the store. Store manager are responsible for managing all aspects of the store. They manage and lead the Department Managers in women's, men's and kids; as well as the Operations Managers. They also oversee the processes and procedures, including the products and the store sales. Their main responsibilities consist of supervising and directing human, financial, commercial, administrative, and material aspects of the business.
- Supervising the commercial and sales team in their department
- Confirming the orders correctly as well as taking calculated risk concerning upcoming collections based on clientele and location in order to maximize sales in women's wear
- Supporting Department Managers of entire store in maximizing the sales in their departments
- HR activities for the entire store (scheduling, recruitment, training, evaluating, respect of standards)
- Supervising execution of store operations (stock reception, inventory, etc.)
- Respecting and reinforcing LP and Health & Safety policies and procedures in the store
- Leading by example and offering the best customer service possible
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- 5 years + in retail management experience
- Relevant experience in a high volume store
- Team builder with a marked sense of customer service
Zara Canada offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit package with opportunity of future advancement in the company. Zara Canada also provides equal access to employment and will offer reasonable accommodations upon request, for job applicants with disabilities during its recruitment process.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, apply now by submitting your resume! We are looking for candidates who are fashion-oriented and responsible; creative, who have imagination and passion for fashion and that are up to date with the latest trends.
For more opportunities, visits: