Job Title: Graduate IT Trainee
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Job Description :
· Analyze user needs and develop software solutions · Design or customize software for client use to optimize operational efficiency
· Improve existing systems by analyzing areas of modification through testing etc.
· Analyze and design databases with application areas maintain systems by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects
· Update knowledge and skills regularly through in-house and external courses, manuals, and new applications
Skills and Qualifications :
· Recent graduates with total industry experience between 0 to 1 year. (Graduation between Apr 2019 and to till date in computer / IT related field)
· Strong knowledge in any of the mentioned skills – Java, J2EE / Python, QE Automation, Hadoop / Big Data, Angular JS, iOS / Android, HTMS, CSS, DevOps, SQL, Test Automation, Mainframe, .NET
· Consistent good academic standing. CGPA 3.0 or above / Comp Sc., IT major CGPA 3.0 or above
· Willingness and flexible to learn new technology and take up any relevant task in the assigned project
· Initial work location will be in Greater Toronto Area but willingness to travel and relocate across Canada and worldwide.
Visit www.tcs.comto know more about us.