Location: Richmond Hill and Mississauga, ON
Support Inside and Field Sales teams in building solutions around HPE technology portfolio, based on individual customer business needs.
- Work closely with sales reps to develop business-value driving solutions for their clients
- Lead engagement with customer stakeholders to design solutions based on specific business needs
- Work with professional and managed services teams to define SoWs for individual projects
- Build and maintain relationships with partner representatives
- Represent the company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills & Abilities)
- Undergraduate University degree
- 5+ years of experience in relevant technologies and customer environments (HPE preferred)
- HPE ATP and ASE certifications (MASE preferred but not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in design and best practice methodology in a technical environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices
- Superior customer service skills
- Partners frequently with the sales teams.
- Ability to solve and document solutions for the usage of other technicians and customers
- Ability to lead resolution activities with escalated customers
- Ability to contribute to technical action plans
- Focus on one or more product lines (for example, proactive, reactive, storage, enterprise systems, etc.).
Office environment with computer work. May have extensive periods of sitting, typing, talking (i.e. presentation), and phone use (may include headset). Diving within GTA. May need to lift up to 10 lbs.
As a condition of employment, this job is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks, Criminal Background Checks and a Driver’s Abstract if required for the role.
PCM Canada is proud to offer reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform us during the application process.