Employer name: Provalue Group Inc.
Vacancies: 1( Permanent Full-time Position)
Company location: 165 Konrad Crescent, Markham, ON L3R 9T9
Company website: http://www.provaluestaffing.com/
Compensation: $ 29 CAD/Hour with 4% of the salary in lieu of vacation pays
Hours: 30 hours/Week (over time and night shift occasionally needed)
Language: English and Chinese
Provalue Group Inc. is actively looking for a full-time Bilingual Human Resources Officer who can be responsible for one of our company’s global projects, the Chinese related project. The Chinese government has issued many preferential policies for the overseas talents. Our company takes advantage of these policies and help our customers gain higher quality jobs.
Under the current situation, we need a human resources officer who can find the potential talents in Canada and the great positions in China, and introduce these talents from Canada to China. This human resources officer will be responsible for contacting our office in China, which means he or she should be able to work in the evenings and on weekends in Canadian time. Besides, the human resources officer should be good at communicating with Canadian community partners and Chinese government staffs.
The human resources officer is accountable for the results and activities of the Human Resources services including organizational development, talent management, leadership development, union and employee relations, benefits, compensation, staff orientation, recruitment and retention.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Need to be responsible for the project for China. Introduce talents from Canada to China, and be responsible for communicating with Chinese officers.
- Put up with the recruitment advertisements on Canadian websites such as Indeed and Monster, AND, Chinese recruitment websites such as 51 JOBS, Zhaopin Recruitment, 58 City and etc.
- Read all the received resumes and contact potential applicants for an interview.
- Organize video interviews with potential employees through Zoom and Wechat. Recruitment and retention of staff in collaboration with management team.
- Prepare and maintain HR files and databases in both English and Chinese.
- Have a knowledge of Canadian Employment Standards Act, AND, related Labor Policies in China. Support labour relations matters, including (but not limited to) investigations, negotiations, grievances, arbitration hearings, and settlements.
- Advise managers with the interpretation of policies, procedures and collective agreements as well as the interpretation of legislation.
- Build strong relationships with a variety of individuals including employees, managers, Canadian community partners and Chinese government staffs.
- Ensures appropriate on-boarding of new hires, and respond to employee requests and questions.
- Develop, analyze, modify and implement Global Human Resource Strategy.
- Plan, organize, direct and coordinate Human Resources management activities including performance management, training and professional development, employee group pension and benefits administration, and workplace health and safety.
- Assist employees do overseas talent certification.
- Assist all employees with grievances and the grievance process.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 12-months working experience in the related fields (i.e. Human Resources, Industrial Relations).
- With a Post-secondary Education background. (University, College or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of at least 1 years).
- Have a good command of both English and Mandarin. Be good at listening, speaking, reading and writing in English and Mandarin.
- Be familiar with Canadian websites such as Indeed and Monster. AND, be familiar with Chinese recruitment websites such as 51 JOBS, Zhaopin Recruitment, 58 City and etc.
- Have a knowledge of Canadian Employment Standards Act, Labour Relations Act, AND related Labor Policies in China.
- Due to the time difference between Canada and China, we would prefer to have an applicant who can sometimes work in the evenings and on weekends.
- Must be computer literate, with competency in Microsoft Office and Zoom.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of individuals including employees, managers, customers, community partners and government staffs.
We appreciate all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. At Provalue Group Inc., we celebrate diversity and employment equity.