P.S.I. Fluid Power Ltd. is Western Canada’s largest privately held hydraulics companies. We are the leading fast paced fluid power company and have been since 1969. We are seeking team players who enjoy a collaborative team environment. Currently we have openings for Outside Service Hydraulic Technician in our Richmond, BC office.
Key Responsibilities & Job Requirements for Outside Service Hydraulic Technician:
* Must have a good understanding of complete hydraulic systems.
* Have a strong mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to inspect, repair, and test hydraulic components including pumps, motors, and valves.
* Ability to diagnose the failure of the component and provide a written estimate for the Service Writer to present to the customer.
* Ability to do light machining.
* Must have a basic understanding of complete hydraulic systems.
* Formal fluid power training is an asset.
* Experience as a Aircraft Mechanic and or Millwright would definitely be an asset.
* Must have a clean valid drivers license to drive company vehicles.
We offer very competitive compensation packages, benefits package, and paid training to advance your career.
Please only apply if you are currently living in the lower mainland and are able to legally work in Canada immediately.