- This person will provide SME knowledge and advice to the Identity and Access Management initiatives
- Provide technical advice on design, implementation and how the structure should be setup
- Work on a project related to IAM
- Serve as trusted advisor and subject matter expert to the business/technology and business partners including senior leadership and external partners on IAM related items
- Develop Access Management Standards/Processes, define IAM security architecture and develop patterns for IAM solutions
- Lead execution of key IAM initiatives including Privileged Access Management, access automation, and generic ID management
Sailpoint, CyberArk, Okta are the IAM tools that we have in house. However, we will accept equivalent tools/apps if the candidate doesn’t have specifically the previous tools.
- +3 years as an IAM specialist or in an advisory role
- Understanding of different technology stack (software development, infrastructure, databases)
- 7+ years of relevant experience. Solid understanding of the end-to-end information technology (IT) process, including architecture, design & engineering, implementation, and operations
- Experience performing security design reviews to assess access management security implications for the introduction of new or differing technologies within the environment
- Experience with implementation/operations of Identity Governance, Privileged Access Management, and Access Management tools
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
PlanIT is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.