Technical Loadarm Ltd. is a leading safety inspection company in the Lifting Device Inspection field.
You will be responsible for:
1) Contacting existing customers to schedule and set up their inspections
2) Creating quotations for customers
3) Invoicing on completion of jobs
4) Work together as a team to develop and contact new leads
5) You will be given your own accounts to manage and will be responsible to grow these accounts with help from our Canadian Sales Team.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks and manage multiple priorities
- Effectively work on your own and in a close team atmosphere
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and make decisions
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, while using good judgment in prioritizing responsibilities
- An outgoing, positive, can-do and take charge attitude
Salary will be based upon experience and will be reviewed following a 3 month probation period. At which time commission and benefits will commence.
No phone calls or drop ins. Employment is available starting as soon as available.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm