- Are you a mechanically inclined individual who is also great at communicating and creating relationships?
- Are you familiar with hydraulic equipment brands such as Enerpac, Hydratight, etc.?
- Do you enjoy a high-paced environment where the only constant is change?
We are looking for a Jack-of-all-trades who could be involved in consulting, training, sales, services and rental of Hydratight, Enerpac, and other equipment in Ontario and Quebec.
If this sounds good to you, read on!
Our client provides services a range of companies from large multinational corporations to small local companies, engineering the best solutions for their needs. They represent a host of companies dealing with tools and components for hydraulic tools, components, and supplies.
Established in 1944, the companies aim is to be the best in the industry by continuously exceeding client expectations by delivering solutions that are of the highest quality, extremely robust, and on time. Their engineered solutions are durable enough to handle the roughest of applications and advanced enough to handle even the most difficult of scenarios.
Although the job is described as an inside sales position, we are really looking for someone who is a "go-getter" that likes to get their hands dirty, but can also clean up for a client meeting.
You could be doing everything from product presentations, lead generating, and sales calls to shipping, receiving, and order picking, to product tear-downs and parts demos.
About the Team
The team is a tight group of individuals with different backgrounds with one thing in common - a drive to over-service every client! They win business by exceeding customer expectations on every product, sale, rental or service they proved. They deliver faster, source better quality, and provide better service than their competition.
- Completed High School
- College diploma in a technical field suck as Plumbing, Engineering Technology, Mechanics preferred)
- Experience in the sale or rental industrial equipment (Plumbing supplies, power tools, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
We offer an excellent base salary of $50,000 for the right person, with opportunities to earn commissions on new business and bonuses on closed deals.
The location is in the north end of the Scarborough/North York Border with Markham, and we provide free parking.
Hours of work are typically 8:30am-4:30pm, unless there is a shipment or project to complete
Initial interviews will be held at 100 King Street West, Toronto January 20-24,
50 000,00 $ - 50 000,00 $ /an