Arthur Transport Company is a leading freight logistics and freight forwarding provider that specializes in the transport of product between Ontario & Quebec, and Canada and the USA (midwest & eastern seaboard). We also offer a wide range of services to assist you with all of your transportation requirements.
Our company is currently looking for an International Marketing Manager.
The Ideal candidate will oversee the designing, formulating and implementing consistent development strategic and profit improvement plans for the company via multi-generation marketing channels, product price positioning decisions and other commercial programs to achieve company development target.
- Managing of the Firm’s overall brand and market position including consistent communication internally and externally (e.g., website, collateral, letterhead, logo use, etc.)
- Develop strategy and programs to increase market share in existing markets, identify and develop new markets. Introduce product/marketing promotions and other sales programs to deliver top-line sales revenue objectives.
- Analyzing key market trends including competitive products, regulatory and legislative developments, and technological advances. Implementing, measuring, and reporting on the success of comprehensive marketing strategies in the areas of advertising, social media, and practice area promotion
- Balance objectives of growth and profitability through effective product management (optimal product mix, pricing approach, sales targets) to deliver gross margin and return on sales goals.
- Providing oversight on editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all Firm publications
- Developing and managing an annual budget including allocating resources appropriately to ensure optimal use to meet the Firm’s objectives
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, management, business, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in marketing
- Demonstrated and exceptional leadership skills
- Experience leveraging both digital and non-digital marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and databases required; Adobe Creative Suite a plus