The International Project Specialist will be responsible for the review, acknowledgement, coordination, production and shipping of International orders specific to customer requirements.
Key position functions include:
- Review of initial tender/bid documents to assess company ability to participate in competitive quotation.
- Interact with manufacturing group to determine accurate product costing and delivery.
- Prepare wellhead quotations and schematics based on customer input.
- Interact regularly with customer during bid and order process including bid acknowledgement.
- Initiate contact with company freight forwarder in terms of preparing quotation for shipping and insurance.
- Enter International quotations into ERP system, and where required create sales order once contract awarded.
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure processes and procedures are followed as per customer requirements.
- Monitor and act upon issues affecting the margin of existing orders.
- Coordinate with Company suppliers in terms of quotations and order requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring and uploading relevant regional customer information into PEAK sales database.
- Provide Senior Projects Manager with bi-weekly updates to ensure backlog report is accurate.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- Must have a strong working knowledge of wellhead equipment.
- Working knowledge of material specs and applicable usage with current API specifications.
- Experience in costing/estimating an asset.
- Logistics background an asset.
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as MS Office (Excel and Word); Adobe; ERP software.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to establish rapport and influence multiple distinct groups.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.