As an International Service Technician you will be responsible for servicing customer needs at an international location where you will perform installation, servicing and troubleshooting activities of Stream-Flo products. You must hold a current driver’s license and passport and be able to travel internationally without travel restrictions.
Key position functions include:
- Provide efficient and effective field support to customers requiring repair and/or service of Stream-Flo products.
- Provide high level of technical competence and attention to detail to enable root cause diagnoses of problems.
- Liaise with other departments concerning trouble shooting and technical issues.
- Develop positive rapport with customer contacts to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and provide exemplary service.
- Ensure that in-depth service records and reports are maintained. Where applicable, complete customer concern forms or product evaluation reports.
- Advise and influence customers to stock spare parts to support Stream-Flo products in the field.
- Ensure on-going proper inventory to support field service activities.
- Recommend product improvements based on customer feedback and field service knowledge.
- Provide support to sales and customer relations activities as required.
- Regular international travel and on-call availability.
- Perform other duties as required.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- 5 to 7 years of related industry experience working as an international service technician.
- Strong technical knowledge of Stream-Flo product line, or similar products.
- Advanced field service and troubleshooting expertise, with high level of attention to detail.
- Comprehensive knowledge of competitor products.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without direct supervision, and use critical judgment in decision making.
- Strong communication (oral and written), organizational, interpersonal, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of professional presence and the ability to interact successfully across cultures.
- The ability to speak other languages such as French, Arabic, Portuguese, or Spanish would be an asset.
- Proficient with computers and MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Valid passport and driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel internationally without travel restrictions.
- Ability to work irregular and sometimes long hours.
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
Please apply to:
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.