IT Helpdesk Technician – Toronto
Are you a customer service driven, tech savvy individual with very strong communication skills, wanting to embark on the next step in your career? An amazing opportunity has arisen within Flight Centre Canada’s Technology department for someone to provide Helpdesk Technical Support to our internal departments across a variety of systems, emerging technologies and end point devices.
Currently we have one position available in our new Toronto Head Office, which will have you join one of the most exciting departments in one of the most exciting times in Flight Centre Canada’s history.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide technology support to over 1600 agents and support staff across the country
- Troubleshoot and resolve Service Desk tickets in a timely manner with clear communication
- Travel around Eastern Canada for in-store visits, repairs and upgrades
- Support multiple satellite offices video conference equipment
- Conduct project work assigned by the Team Leader
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
This position requires a very well organized individual, with a high level of analytical thinking and problem solving skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently.
Required Personality Traits:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Focus, attention to detail and dedication to the task at hand
- Proven time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Friendly, positive personality that thrives in a team environment
Required Professional Experience:
- Windows – MS Office – Virus software
- Mac and PC hardware, printers, monitors and displays
- Client PC connectivity – Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- Active Directory, basic networking, file servers, data storage and retention
- On-boarding devices including Surfaces, laptops, servers, media machines etc.
Please provide an up-to-date resume including previous experience along with the application.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com