Job Title: Java/J2EE/Microservices/Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
• Experience with application development and programming (Java, J2EE) – E4
• Experience in Microservices – E3
• Strong knowledge in Structured Query Language. (DB2),
• Hands-on experience in IBM Web Sphere and WAS.
• Excellent knowledge of most common software architecture & design patterns
• Good knowledge of API & Microservices technologies and containers
• Experience in MQ configuration, WAS Spring Boot
• Strong Knowledge in Angular JS, React JS
• Understanding of software release process (environments, binary repositories, CI/CD).
• Knowledge of basic Agile terminologies and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills with ability to build and foster relationships with business users, project stakeholders and external vendors
• Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary and multi-locational teams;
• Effectively work on complex systems projects to develop new solutions and enhance existing processes for reporting in a large dynamic client server & intranet web environment. This includes batch and end user reporting tools designed to meet business requirements.
• Experience in Service Oriented Architecture;
- Micro service
• Spring Boot
• Angular JS
• REST Compatible
NICE TO HAVE
- Shell Scripting
• React JS
• Authentication/Authorization/Active Directory