Client ID: 276186
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Solution Architect.
Solution Architect – Job Description
- Overseeing the intermediate to junior developers to provide guidance and direction in terms of lower level technical design, coding standards, unit test coverage and deployment strategies.
- Ability to do pair programming using Java with the developers when needed.
- Perform code reviews to make sure that proper standards are followed and provide guidance.
- Helping developers overcome technical hurdles around connectivity to various internal and external systems which are using REST, SOAP and Tibco.
- Stakeholder management at his/her level including internal and external teams and report back key issues and risks to the stakeholders.
- Incremental changes to overall project architecture where needed and get them approved from the central architecture body.
- Keeping the architecture artifacts up to date based on the current state of the project.
Solution Architect – Mandatory Skills
- 7 year of hands on coding experience in Java, C#, C developing enterprise scale systems.
- Experience in designing and developing services using REST, Soap. - 3 years
- 3 years of Solution Architect and design experience designing enterprise level systems.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Stakeholder management experience using decks etc. - years
- Hands on experience in collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence - 3 years
Solution Architect – Nice to Have Skills
- Banking Industry experience
- Experience in Wealth business would be a big plus.
- Working experience in the cloud setup (private or public)
- DevOps experience
Solution Architect - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 8 months to start
Solution Architect - Assignment Location