JUNIOR PROPERTY MANAGER - 18 MONTH CONTRACT
Our client is a large, continually growing property management firm with residential, industrial and commercial properties throughout Canada. They are currently seeking a Junior Property Manager to join their team on a busy portfolio in the GTA on one of their key properties. In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a demanding portfolio, high-end, technologically advanced residential property.
If you are looking to work for a leading organization in the property management sector, and enjoy being part of a high-performing team with a work-hard play-hard culture and have a strong background in residential property management, we want to hear from you.
$50,000 - $60,000/year plus bonus and benefits.
This is an 18 Month Contract with a very strong potential the position will become a permanent one.
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coaching, mentoring and managing staff.
- Daily walk-throughs of the building to ensure it is up to code.
- Strong working knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act.
- Resident relations on a regular basis and dealing with issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensuring rents are collected and up to date on a regular basis.
- Obtaining quotes from contractors and awarding work.
- Attending Landlord Tenant Board Meetings.
- Supporting Senior Property Manager with budgeting and ensuring annual budgets are adhered to.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Yardi software experience a definite asset.
- 3+ years' experience as a junior property manager.
- Able to multi-task and work in fast a paced environment.
- Have strong communication skills, able to manage client relationships.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, able to think on your feet.
Junior Property Manager - 18 Month Contract
Zayd Keimouz, Recruitment Assistant
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
August 21, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Assistant Property Manager, Junior Property Manager, Property Manager, Residential, Rental, Toronto, Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Community Manager, APM, Senior Property Administrator.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Congés payés
- Prime sur performance
- Long Term Disability (US)
- Événements employés
- Congés payés
- Horaires flexibles
- Prescription Drug Coverage (US)
- Congés maladie