Our Federal Government Client is seeking on a Labour Relations Advisor to join their dynamic team !
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Labour Relations Advisor, your focus will include the following:
- Manage the grievance process, administer employee complaints, support/advise staff on disciplinary issues and re-enforce training and communication to a win-win situation
- Collaborate and participate in Labour Relations committees for the organization and interact with the Union and Collective Bargaining contacts
- Advise, research and prepare the teams for adapting any applicable accommodations, legislative changes or jurisprudence actions
- Our client is a professional and fast-moving organization in the Public Sector and seeks a team player who is a strong Communicator to highlight and act on key issues, a strong Listener to allow them to be affective in their process and a strong Multi-tasker for addressing multiple issues to a smooth conclusion.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of recent 6 years related Labour Relations experience;
- Holds a valid Enhance Clearance;
- Holds a bachelor degree or diploma.
25 000,00 $ - 60 000,00 $ /an