FrontStream is seeking a Lead Customer Onboarding Manager to join our Toronto, ON team. The ideal candidate is needed for our customer services team and will bring project management, communication and training expertise to a key segment of FrontStream clients.
FrontStream supports over 10,000 charities and corporate customers across the globe. FrontStream is revolutionizing fundraising through its all-in-one platform, Panorama. We are the trusted provider of online fundraising and auctions, event management, donor management, and workplace giving to our international customer base. We have been serving the nonprofit sector for more than a decade, and we love what we do!
Why Work at FrontStream?
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options
- Retirement program with company match
- A generous Time Off Program with paid company holidays!
- Fun work environment with a collaborative atmosphere
FrontStream wants to hire a bright trainer and project manager who loves to make our customers – nonprofits serving important causes – as happy as can be.
As one of the top online fundraising products in North America, we have thousands of customers who we aim to retain long-term. You’ll have a fantastic group of customers assigned to you, and you’ll come in to work every day thinking about how you can help them. Do they need help using our software to fundraise? Do they have in-depth questions about a feature or setting? Do you have great ideas on how they could fundraise more effectively online? Did you read a relevant article that will help them in some fashion, so you want to forward it to them right away? You need to be thinking strategically every day on how you can help your client fundraise more effectively online using our platform.
While we are a technology company, we are primarily looking for someone smart, dedicated and with a proven track record of making your customers happy.
As a Lead Customer Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for working with new and existing customers to ensure that they are successful with all Panorama products. You will work closely with the Services team to ensure a customer’s journey from purchase to set-up is smooth and well managed. You will ensure each customer is fully optimized with their existing solutions.
- Provide customers with gold-standard level of service and exceed expectations where possible
- Manage ongoing customer needs effectively to drive high customer retention and loyalty
- Become an expert in FirstGiving, BiddingForGood, Artez and GiftWorks Cloud products
- Organize and deliver effective product and configuration training sessions with confidence
- Create individualized onboarding success plans to maximize customer satisfaction
- Lead customers through FrontStream’s onboarding process and track tasks to ensure goals and timelines are met
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers and set them up for ongoing success
- Research and evaluate customer business requirements and needs to make strategic recommendations
- Work closely with and act as a coach to the Customer Onboarding Manager
- Continually look at ways to improve the onboarding process to enhance customer experience and ensure customers get up and running quickly
- Work with internal teams to help improve, evolve and streamline onboarding processes
- Work effectively with all internal departments to provide outstanding customer service
- Help write and create product training documents and videos
Desired Skills and Experience Include:
- You have a proven track record of success in school and business
- You have at least two to three years of customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Account Management or Project Management role
- You have training, coaching or leadership experience
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse audience
- You are self-motivated and can do much of the product training yourself
- You have great attentive listening skills
- You are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations
- You are positive, approachable and friendly and you love helping people
- You can think outside the box to provide customer with the best possible set-up and service
- You are a great team player and getting along well with internal colleagues is important to you
- You have strong organizational and project planning skills
- You have a strong work ethic and the ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision
Interested candidates should send resume, references and salary history. No phone calls please.
The company is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Cambridge, MA, Toronto, ON and West Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in Canada.