Our client wants to hire a team lead who can have significant influence on a massive technology overhaul using nothing but the best products, patterns and practices. They will have the opportunity to build new automation framework and extend/improve what is already built. The ideal candidate will take a hands-on approach to solve testing challenges with automation. You have extensive automation experience and will design and influence the automation frameworks and solutions that contribute to the CI/CD pipeline.
- Manage and help grow test automation practices across the organization.
- Develop and maintain the automation commons libraries that will be used by the scrum teams.
- Provide strong technical leadership and guidance to the team.
- Research and champion new technology and tools to better the process and teams.
- Cultivate team culture which motivates and drives all aspects of test automation, productivity and innovation.
- Design solutions and implement frameworks to advance test automation adoption of the development teams.
- Create, execute, debug, and maintain automation test scripts.
- Implement effective metrics, controls and reporting to measure the progress, productivity and quality of test automation results and product quality
- Bachelors in Computer Science or technical related degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic, agile environment.
- Provide leadership with respect to test automation best practices and implementation, as well as coaching and training to others.
- Knowledgeable with Continuous Integration & Delivery principles with an eye for automation
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver.
- Advanced working knowledge of one of the following languages: Java or C#.
- Experience using testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG.
- Experience with testing SOAP/REST web APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of QA principles within SDLC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of any infrastructure automation is a plus (Jenkins, Chef, vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Passion for new emerging technology.
- Desire to be hands on and lead the team through innovative ideas.
- Experience working in a PCI DSS certified environment.
110 000,00 $ - 110 000,00 $ /an