Nice to Have:
- 6 months with a high probability of extension
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2-5 years of Sitecore development experience, including new feature deployment to production.
- Must be Sitecore certified
- Sitecore Experience Platform 8+
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft Azure
- Asset Management in Sitecore; specifically Digizuite
- CI/CD & Release Management via VSTS (now Azure DevOps)
- PowerShell scripts for deployment automation and content migration
- Our client is one of Toronto's premier development shops, focusing on web and mobile products. They have worked with some of the biggest names in Canada and have won awards for the culture and environment they offer.
- Setting up deployment environments for assembly test, product test, and performance test, UAT, and production.
- Configure CI/CD pipeline in VSTS. Create automation scripts for Sitecore content migration using PowerShell.
- Participate in the development of a conceptual website architecture document that provides a high-level description of the Sitecore deployment model, components, functionality and content structures for client website(s)
- Guide and mentor developers in best practices for a secure, hardened deployment of Sitecore.